2013 Dodge Ram Truck voted
Motortrend's 2013 Truck of the Year
|2013 Truck of the Year Ram 1500|
Ram Truck Headquarters is proud to announce the 2013 Motortrend Truck of the Year, the 2013 Ram!
Some Important News on the 2013 Ram Truck
• The Spray-in Boxliner (XMF) has been reopened for dealer ordering where available.
• The Ram 1500 HFE (DS1E61) has been reopened for dealer ordering.
• Ram 1500: Air suspension (SER) now available and in stock
• Ram 1500: 3.6L engine for all Light Duty 4x4 is available for order and in stock.
• RAM 1500 - 8-speed automatic transmission (DFD) open for ordering with HEMI V8 (EZH)
- among the major announcements at this week’s launch of the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit was the North American Truck of the Year with the heavily decorated 2013 Ram 1500 taking the top honors for the truck and utility vehicle segment
- the NACOTY jury picked the 2013 Ram 1500 the best truck in North America for the 2013 model year.
- “For the Ram Truck Brand, this ranks as one of the proudest days in our history,” said Fred Diaz, President and CEO – Ram Truck Brand and Chrysler de Mexico, Chrysler Group LLC. “Every truck-maker aspires to win the North American Truck/Utility of the Year. I tip my hat to the folks who worked behind the scenes to make the 2013 Ram 1500 a technological triumph. In no other truck will you find Ram’s incredible combination of best-in-class fuel efficiency – 25 miles per gallon -- Pentastar and HEMI engines matched to TorqueFlite 8-speed transmissions, air suspension, Uconnect Access and 12 fuel-saving technologies that have raised the bar in the full size pickup segment.”
- Other Awards include: Truck of the Year from Four Wheeler Magazine, Detroit Free Press, AOL Autos, Truck of Texas award, Decisive Magazine's Urban Truck of the Year, and many, many more...
|Win a 2013 Ram Truck|
The Ram Truck brand continues its successful “Road to the Ram Jam” all-star country music series with the first of five charity auctions where each participating artist will auction off their 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn truck to benefit a charity of their choice.
Starting at 1 p.m. EST Tuesday, Jan. 22, fans can bid for Kellie Pickler's Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn truck with all the proceeds from the auction benefiting the USO Warrior and Family Care program, a comprehensive long-term effort designed to help the nation’s wounded, ill and injured troops, their families and caregivers navigate through the challenges of recovery. To get more information on the charity auction hosted on eBay Giving Works and to bid on Pickler’s truck, visit www.ebay.com/roadtoramjam.